Rangers 3 : 3 Dundee Utd - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Did McGregor do anything wrong yesterday? No chance with any of the goals imo.

4 is unbelievably harsh!

He flapped at every cross that came near him. Didn't catch one all day. Our defence in general was as bad yesterday as it has been all season domestically and for the first time i actually have my worries about the Weir/Wilson partnership

He flapped at every cross that came near him. Didn't catch one all day. Our defence in general was as bad yesterday as it has been all season domestically and for the first time i actually have my worries about the Weir/Wilson partnership

I didn't see him flap at a single cross. Not a single one. His distribution was average as usual but he certainly didn't provide me with any heart stopping moments.

I love ratings threads! :D :D

Me too; very interesting how people can view the game so differently

I remember just before i stopped posting on FF, i came on at half time of the away game against Unirea to praise Lafferty who i thought had had a very positive first half, and someone had actually started a sub-topic saying how appalling he had been :D Everyone sees things differently i guess

You can't give Boyd a 5 and then Lafferty a 6 :D

Seems reasonable to me. Lafferty contributed more in outfield play than Boyd. I'm sure Boyd's points would have been lower if he hadn't scored the pens.

Poor performance by him yesterday. However where it differed from poor performances in previous seasons was the level of his work rate, which was OK.

Guest Inside Left

I think Novo was outstanding particularly in the first half and while he also played well in the second half he wasn't involved quite as much.

Davis was more influential as the game went on so I wouldn't grumble with anyone choosing either of those two, though if pushed I'd choose Novo.

Over the entire 90 minutes though I thought Danny Wilson was impeccable.

I really hope we don't lose this young man,he is an absolute Gem.

Guest Inside Left

However where it differed from poor performances in previous seasons was the level of his work rate, which was OK.

You mean he managed not to stray offside QUITE as often?:)

I think Novo was outstanding particularly in the first half and while he also played well in the second half he wasn't involved quite as much.

Davis was more influential as the game went on so I wouldn't grumble with anyone choosing either of those two, though if pushed I'd choose Novo.

Over the entire 90 minutes though I thought Danny Wilson was impeccable.

I really hope we don't lose this young man,he is an absolute Gem.

Can't argue with any of that. Why are you and I the only ones to have got it right? Intellect probably.:devil:

Wilson was reasonable enough but not impeccable - Papac was better. Novo was excellent for the first 50mins then faded badly.

Exactly what the upstanding thread originator said. :cool: