Cup Final Sunday

Hi Guys,

Just a short post to say that I hope to have one, or maybe both, GersNet banners on display at the cup final on Sunday. Cyber pint for anyone who spots them down Hampden way on Sunday :)

Cammy F

Super Stuff- will be looking out for them aswell, recieved my ticket this morning and im on cup final mode from here on in, will be over the hampden area for my pre-match piss up lol:) maybe the florida park bar or somewhere abouts..

Super Stuff- will be looking out for them aswell, recieved my ticket this morning and im on cup final mode from here on in, will be over the hampden area for my pre-match piss up lol:) maybe the florida park bar or somewhere abouts..

Think thats where our RSC are heading - I'll try (weather permitting) getting the banner(s) out on the railings at the back / beer garden on the pub :)

Cammy F

Great stuff. i,ll wander about saying to complete strangers " Hi im gers4life :) actually i may not need to if its on the back of my rangers shirt lol

Haha - I'll look out for you!

Cammy F