I'm not sure I'd put it down to age, Wilson eased into a much harder position at a similar age with no difficulty at all.

For me it's about mentality, and it's taken Fleck a lot longer to get to grips with the rigours of the first team and what playing for it truly requires. And he has still some way to go too.

Put simply, Wilson settled quickly, Fleck didn't.

Is it really such a harder position?

There's no doubt Fleck seems to be having trouble settling into first team football, but what is his best position?

Wilson has settled quickly beside Weir,which Weir has to take a lot of credit for,IMO.

I still think there is a lot more to come from Fleck, maybe if we can get this league sewn up as soon as possible he might get more game time until the end of the season which would obviously help the lad for next season

Must disagree on Little, he had a very poor match and was barely in it imo. His night was summed up when he was through to make a cutback and sclaffed it outside the net instead.

He was marginally better when put out on the right tbh.

Have to agree and i have really no idea how someone could've been impressed by Little the other night

Isn't that what we want our players to do.

Personally, i think he'd do well but not that well he'd be being scouted by Barca etc. I'd prefer him to go there and do well than to go there and play 2 games all season as a sub.

If he goes and does well, and someone like Chelsea pay 5-6 million, then that's life. Better to actually flourish at football than for him to rot on a bench and be a bit part player for the rest of his career.

It's pointless talking about it as there's literally no chance that we'd give him a bumper new contract and then loan him out, but would i rather he flourished at Rangers and then left for �£6 million or flourished on loan in England and then left for �£6 million? The former thanks

I have yet to see what Little has in his locker,I'm not having a go at the lad here I just don't see what his skills are,I must be missing something

Even if a young player doesn't impress at first, you can generally see some potential there. I can see absolutely nothing with Little. If he was simply a forward and not a forward capable of playing right back, centre back, and right wing does anyone really think he'd be in our first team squad? He actually made me miss Andrius Velicka on Wednesday night!

Edited by Dr Preston Burke

Even if a young player doesn't impress at first, you can generally see some potential there. I can see absolutely nothing with Little. If he was simply a forward and not a forward capable of playing right back, centre back, and right wing does anyone really think he'd be in our first team squad? He actually made me miss Andrius Velicka on Wednesday night!

That's my assessment of Little as well, maybe he will be our new CB next season? :)

It was a tough game for Little to come in to though and at times he was playing out wide instead of through the middle. i think there's some good games for the younger guys to play in at first, but I guess we don't have that luxury just now.

Wilson is different because he's playing alongside Weir whose influence shouldn't be under-estimated.

Surely Walter sees something in Little or he wouldn't have selected him. Hopefully we're no calling into question Walters judgement of young players?:)

I know what he sees in him; versatility

The boy is almost 21 and no one has a clue what his actual position is. He certainly isn't a striker anyway.