RST involved in new takeover bid?

Frankie, the 6 month thing is nonsense. It's been a matter of weeks rather than months and the document is not ready to go to the fans. When it is, we will be doing as you suggest.

I thought months was the time-scale mentioned in your release and mentioned by Trust reps elsewhere but am happy to be corrected as always...?

I look forward to hearing more.

It's a pity the Assembly seem so quiet but understand they may be somewhat restricted in what they can say given their 'official' nature and financial obligations to the club.

Consultation, the word is consultation. Not publicly announcing the latest cocktail of ideas and then discovering that the people you purport to speak for don't agree with you.

You are amateurs of the worst kind and you will never be the answer to the needs of Rangers FC. You continually alienate those who could actually contribute and pull the wool over the eyes of those who can't.

This latest episode would be enough to embarrass better people into resignation. To see you coming on here throwing personal insults and pompous deflections only serves to emphasise the utter futility of the RST.

Point out the personal insults please. I don't know how many times we have to say that these proposals were leaked to the Sunday Herald. We did not go running to the press with this, why would we?

I thought months was the time-scale mentioned in your release and mentioned by Trust reps elsewhere but am happy to be corrected as always...?

I look forward to hearing more.

It's a pity the Assembly seem so quiet but understand they may be somewhat restricted in what they can say given their 'official' nature and financial obligations to the club.

The press release referred to general discussions with individuals and groups. The particular document quoted in the SH had been in preparation for a few weeks.

Point out the personal insults please. I don't know how many times we have to say that these proposals were leaked to the Sunday Herald. We did not go running to the press with this, why would we?

Post 118.

You obviously just don't get this idea of consultation. do you? I'll help, it takes place near the beginning, not near the end. It should have been done long ago. Your leaks have got nothing to do with the lack of consultation but from recent events you could also do with some advice on how to deal with them when they do happen.

The press release referred to general discussions with individuals and groups. The particular document quoted in the SH had been in preparation for a few weeks.

The ownership debate has been delivering constant news for many months so I'm surprised an exploratory document was to be submitted with only a few weeks preparation and without some initial feasibility studies.

However, timing semantics aside I am genuinely interested in hearing more and hope the expert advice you have taken is enough to precipitate proper debate in the subject amongst the fans.

I look forward to finding out how this debate will be conducted.

Yes, I believe Stephen Smith confirmed this in an interview on Moday.

Thanks. :)

So was the first time the RST knew the identity of the backer when it was revealed last w/e, or was there a period between when you did know the identity and when it was made public?

Post 118.

You obviously just don't get this idea of consultation. do you? I'll help, it takes place near the beginning, not near the end. It should have been done long ago. Your leaks have got nothing to do with the lack of consultation but from recent events you could also do with some advice on how to deal with them when they do happen.

Maineflyer, if I wanted to throw personal insults at you, I'd do much better than Post 118.

Maineflyer, if I wanted to throw personal insults at you, I'd do much better than Post 118.

Is the RST of the opinion that Ellis is no more than a stalking horse, otherwise why spend money now rather than wait for the outcome of the Ellis interest, or is the RST affable to the idea of "if" Ellis is in fact the real deal, negating any investors exposure with fans readies....a sort of reverse sugar daddy approach...:spl:

Sadly, I only have your word for that. Do you have anything at all to say on the issue of promoting consultation and never delivering it? The questions are stacking up on you, will there be answers?