Another Example Of Our Media�s Agenda�

Last night, STV Scotland Today had an interview with the poor, wee Neil Lennon at his book launching (wonder if heââ?¬â?¢ll regale the story of singing No Surrender to the IRA with the rest of his Leicester team-mates at Aintree?) where we were reminded of his ââ?¬Ë?death threatââ?¬â?¢.

Now, I am not condoning this, our downplaying the incident, but yesterday, Mo Johnston was sent repeated death threats via an internet Q&A session set up by his new employers at Toronto. Now, there is no need to ask which set of fans sent wee MoJo the latest death threats. It�ll be the same set of fans that sent him the previous ones, who beat up his old man, who�s threats mean that MoJo had to cancel an appearance at a CHARITY match and who can not return to the land of his birth due to these threats.

Now, you would think that continual death threats sent to an ex-OF player who was also a distinguished Scottish international would make head-line news ââ?¬â?? well, if it were us big, bad, Orange bastards doing then threatening, then you are correct, these threats would be plastered over every newspaper in the land and be the lead story on all Scottish news shows.

However, the unbiased and impartial Scottish media continue to stick their heads in the sand (or up their own arses) and tell us that sectarianism is a one way street in this country. Add this to the furore surrounding the Boruc incident, where EVERY paper and news show got the facts wrong, anyone who doesnââ?¬â?¢t think they have an agenda, are badly mistaken. I notice none of them retracting their scathing comments about us reporting Boruc, or their attack on the PF for cautioning him ââ?¬â?? nope, the bigots jumped to his defence, played the persecuted card again and to hell with the facts.

Cammy F

I will second that Davy - Cammy, I don't think anyone can argue with any of that. It is so blatantly true that, they have now gone to far they have to continue to try and save face - by trying to prove themselves right when they can't.

And they can obnly do that by continuing the war against Rangers FC and its fans whilst turning a blind eye to issues that frankly are not only worse, but totally unjustified - Mo Jo was a great for them, but he also became a very good player for us. And as you point out a very good player for his nation - yet this continuing death threat vendetta is totally ignored. As are the attacks on his family.

Scottish press are bigots and racists of the deepest dye! Long may they continue to dig the graves of the Scottish Mhedia.

i wish the RST would release a statement on this. the press have a way of making objections like yours cammy look conspiratorial or petty. in reality it is a conspiracy of sorts.

but as far as i'm concerned when you read a rag, you get what you deserve.

I am always amazed by the guests on Scotsport. This week it was Andy Walker, John Colquhoun and Gerry McNee. Last year hugh keevins and Graham Spiers were also regulars and will no doubt be on this year again. What chance have we got of getting an even shout with that lot. I believe Jim Delahunt is a Rangers supporter though. If you put Pat Nevin as the Beebs main man then the chance of us getting a fair crack of the whip certainly does seem to be little or none.

I am always amazed by the guests on Scotsport. This week it was Andy Walker, John Colquhoun and Gerry McNee. Last year hugh keevins and Graham Spiers were also regulars and will no doubt be on this year again. What chance have we got of getting an even shout with that lot. I believe Jim Delahunt is a Rangers supporter though. If you put Pat Nevin as the Beebs main man then the chance of us getting a fair crack of the whip certainly does seem to be little or none.
Delahunt went to St Mary's RC School in Saltcoats.He maybe a Gers fan but I doubt it?