48 hours without sleep is brutal.

I dunno what the causes of your insomnia are, but regular physical activity is supposed to help with this kind of thing so maybe over time you will notice a benefit?

My sleep is actually much better now, man, fully cured and all that but for wee blips like the last wee while. I fecking hate to admit it, but exercise has been worthwhile. I think much more clearly and have so much more energy and get to eat more. Its been a great thing. Anyway, enough subverting the purpose of the thread - Boumsong is excellent in that video. I think McLeish done a wonder turn selling him though. I hated it at the time, but its almost like he knows more about football than me :D

My sleep is actually much better now, man, fully cured and all that but for wee blips like the last wee while. I fecking hate to admit it, but exercise has been worthwhile. I think much more clearly and have so much more energy and get to eat more. Its been a great thing. Anyway, enough subverting the purpose of the thread - Boumsong is excellent in that video. I think McLeish done a wonder turn selling him though. I hated it at the time, but its almost like he knows more about football than me :D

At the time he was considered to be the worst buy in the premiership.

Souness even tried to make excuses for him, saying the pitches didn't suit his long legs or something like that. Anyway, he didnt look the same player; maybe we over-rated him too much. Wouldn't say the same about Cuellar - he was a standout against European opposition.

At the time he was considered to be the worst buy in the premiership.

Souness even tried to make excuses for him, saying the pitches didn't suit his long legs or something like that. Anyway, he didnt look the same player; maybe we over-rated him too much. Wouldn't say the same about Cuellar - he was a standout against European opposition.

He had personal issues which were alleged to have affected him.

Given he's an integral part of a CL semi-final team, I don't think that we did over-rate him.

Many top players have failed in England. It's a league that doesn't suit everyone and it isn't the be end and end all. The premiership is full of a lot of mediocrity and has quite an aggressive style. Diego Forlan was horrific in the premiership but in the 6 seasons in Spain since leaving he's been one of the best strikers in the world.