New Home Strip?

Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere..

Seems like it might be real..

2hdtut2.jpg

2vv29fp.jpg

Definitely NOT real imo. I'm 99.99% certain that it's a mock-up by someone taking the mick. :)

It woudn't be the first time they " accidentaly" released the supposed new strip to allow forgers to waste time and money making them , the press certainly bought it though

The home shirt is very likeable but I think I'd rather have had a V neck without the collar and the sponsor logo really has to be sorted out. The away strip! Well I will have to see that in the flesh before I can comment however if it turns out like the Athletico Madrid shirt then - Nice :thup:

Know it wasn't the hardest to do but just done the mock-up from that pic quickly..

eqee54.jpg

Still need to do the sponser properly and I'll do that along with doing the away top from that pic when I get in from my work the morra.

Its purple!

Welcome to the forums mate...

Nah it's not purple - just a poor reproduction of a poor photo. Rangers also release fake 'new' strips to confused those who produce unofficial items abroad.

Default Rangers to be in the black next season

An all-black third kit will be released by the SPL champions along with a retro-style home top and a red and white striped away jersey.

Rangers will sport an all-black third kit next campaign as part of a trio of new strips for the 2010/11 season. Pictures were leaked of the club’s home and away outfits on Sunday, which the ibrox side will wear as they seek to defend their SPL title.

STV Sport understands the third choice jersey, which will be the first predominantly black top worn by the club in its history, will sport a v-neck design for the collar. It will also feature red and white flashes on the sleeves.

The nearest the SPL champions have come to having a mainly black kit was in 2007/08. That season, the club’s third strip was a charcoal and black striped number with black shorts.

Rangers haven’t confirmed either way whether the blue home top, with a retro white collar, will officially be their new kit. Fans should be able to purchase theirs, either with or without the logo of new sponsors Tennent’s, in June.

The away jersey is a return to their red and white striped number from the 2003/04 season, with a red collar in the same style as the home top. The Rangers badge will be in blue, as will the shorts.

Umbro will again manufacture the club’s kit with the home jersey made from the same “Tailored by…” material currently used in the home tops of the England national team and Manchester City.

Both change tops are a switch from this season’s, which were a mainly red away top with blue flashes and an all-white third kit.

Tennent's were confirmed as shirt sponsor for both Rangers and rivals Celtic in February for the next three seasons, taking over the joint sponsorship deal from Carling.

More BS Frankie????