What a goal from Kyle Lafferty

It's not quite as bad as when some of our fans started referring to Darcheville as 'a fat Eddie Murphy' on the back of Celtic fans calling him it

You need to lighten up. It's a laugh, no more. I doubt very much that the fat Eddie Murphy, sorry Darcheville was losing sleep over it.

Why would they bid for a player they sold to us? They couldn't afford him anyway

btw, spelling his name like that just makes you look like a total moron. I stopped posting on FF to get away from shit like this.

It's the internet mate, this is a Rangers forum where people from different places come to discuss Rangers. I doubt you'll find the perfect Rangers forum where everyone thinks the same as yourself. That's half the enjoyment. Unlike FF, we tend not to insult fellow members. So, to me, you're just as bad as the "morons" over at FF. ;)

For what it's worth, I think Laugherty has been a disgrace for us. The price we paid, which, I'll accept has nothing to do with him, was way over the top and possibly put pressure on him. But personally, I think he's a sorry excuse for a professional footballer. I think he's poor, you think he's OK/decent/god/great. We'll just need to agree to disagree.

For what it's worth, I think Laugherty has been a disgrace for us. The price we paid, which, I'll accept has nothing to do with him, was way over the top and possibly put pressure on him. But personally, I think he's a sorry excuse for a professional footballer. I think he's poor, you think he's OK/decent/god/great. We'll just need to agree to disagree.

You were either gutted or happy when he scored the goal which won us the league. So you're either a strange breed of supporter whose agenda is more important than the club, or you're a hypocrite.

Regardless, I think it's a shambles to insult our players in ways tims are supposed to.

You were either gutted or happy when he scored the goal which won us the league. So you're either a strange breed of supporter whose agenda is more important than the club, or you're a hypocrite.

I was delighted when he scored at Easter Road and when the FT whistle went, of course I was. Why wouldn't I be? However, his goal on Sunday doesn't change my opinion of him.

Regardless, I think it's a shambles to insult our players in ways tims are supposed to.

You say shambles, I say a bit of light hearted fun.

lafferty didnt win us the league with his goal. Rangers won the league over the course of the season, not in one game. and where the hell was he when boyd was injured and he couldnt score in a brothel with a 50 quid note tied to his dick.

cant remember anyone singing his praises or defending him up to sunday.

Im with gazza on this one, lafferty has been piss poor and a monumental waste of money given our resourses and the amount of chances hes been given. Id much rather have seen Fleck or wylde in the side given his performances. from what ive seen of them both they are a far better bet than our underachieving Irishman.

He just scored the goal that won us the title and you're seriously bringing up Boyd scoring twice against Queen of the South as some kind of proof that Boyd scores important goals and Lafferty doesn't? I can't really go much further in this argument as it will give the impression i have major issues with Boyd, when i don't. What i do have major issues with is the idea that Boyd is irreplaceable and Lafferty isn't fit to lace his boots. Which is ridiculous.

dont even mention lafferty in the same breath as boyd untill he can match his scoring record. Boyd has proved himself, lafferty has done hew haw in comparison.

dont even mention lafferty in the same breath as boyd untill he can match his scoring record. Boyd has proved himself, lafferty has done hew haw in comparison.

Can we mention Lafferty when Boyd chooses to leave Rangers and play for another club? :)

lafferty didnt win us the league with his goal. Rangers won the league over the course of the season, not in one game. and where the hell was he when boyd was injured and he couldnt score in a brothel with a 50 quid note tied to his dick.

cant remember anyone singing his praises or defending him up to sunday.

Im with gazza on this one, lafferty has been piss poor and a monumental waste of money given our resourses and the amount of chances hes been given. Id much rather have seen Fleck or wylde in the side given his performances. from what ive seen of them both they are a far better bet than our underachieving Irishman.

Well, I'll say this - at least you didn't say 'Laugherty'.

Otherwise, it's just more of the same stuff from you - negative, critical, and depressing.