Now The league Title Is Retained

I wonder if we will get the chance to see more of our younger players in the first team?. I don't mean all of them at once, but will WS try a few of them in the first team to see how they would handle it ?. Or is it a case of keep playing the established first choice players?. I for one would like to see one or two of them.

I would hope so, certainly for the game at Tannadice next Saturday.

It would be unwise to throw too many kids in to an OF game, even a meaningless one.

I feel Walter will want to play all his top players against Motherwell to give them their deserved bow in front of the fans on the day we receive the trophy, and therefore I fear we wont see too many changes for that game either.

I would be tempted to throw all the weans in against Celtic - 'this is what we could be bothered throwing out against your piteous lot' - but that won't happen. It would be good to see some get a run. I think it's possible we will see the shape of the team next year in the next few games.

I would be tempted to throw all the weans in against Celtic - 'this is what we could be bothered throwing out against your piteous lot' - but that won't happen. It would be good to see some get a run. I think it's possible we will see the shape of the team next year in the next few games.

Aye, it would be sooooooooo disrespectful to the BHEASTS to play all the youths for the final OF game, however it would do the youths more damage than good,IMO, if the MOPES gave them a bit of a doing

I'd fancy Davis and Miller will definitely miss the Utd game as he'll want them fresh for the Celtic match next Tuesday - maybe even Davie Weir as well.

Would like to see the likes of Fleck, Wylde, Bendiksen, Perry and Ness feature before the season is out. An ideal chance for youngsters to get experience.

I remember Wylde coming on at Ibrox this season,can't remember who it was against, but he looked the part.

He came on against Hearts. If I'm not mistaken he put the cross in which led to Little's goal?

He certainly looks very sharp and with Papac banned and Smith seemingly leaving in the summer he has a great chance of playing.

Depending on how severe Bougherras injury is I would expect Perry to make an appearance before the season is out.

Would also like to see Ness & Campbell getting some game time. Those four are to me, the next in line to make the step up.

I remember hearing a lot about Bendikson when we signed him but not much since. I think yesterdays inclusion in the squad was his first. Anyone heard how he's been doing for the youth team?

He got a really bad injury and was out for over a year. Not sure how many games he's played since his return but was surprised to see him on the bench.

Looks a really good prospect before the injury.