Guest Flying Hippo

I'd love Celtic to sign him. Robbie Keane's wages going to a mentally frail 36 year old. The movement of SKoM would kill him

Campbell hasnt looked out of place at all playing for Arsenal this year. He was rusty in his first few games and looked off the pace but then ESPN showed clips of him from the last few months and he was putting in great tackles and getting back quickly.

I think he'd stroll the SPL so I hope Arsenal keep him for another year.

• 2 weeks later...
I would absolutely love it if they signed Campbell and Bullard

I disagree. Those 2 would stroll the SPL. Davie Weir has shown you dont need pace to still be a top player in the SPL yet Campbell isnt as slow as Weir.

The SPL isnt going to attract the best in the world but those 2 are good enough.

I think we are underestimating Lennon TBH, his run of 8 straight wins was good but he installed some morale back into the team. It was a bit like when WS came back after the PLG spell, we were the better side at the turn of the year. Celtic closed a big gap in the last 2 months of the season.

Davie Weir isn't a bit of a mentalist though. One bad game and Campbell loses his mind

Hardly. Campbell is a top defender and I for one do not want him to go to Timmy.

Guest Flying Hippo

Did he or did he not storm out of Highbury at half time during a defeat to West Ham and not reveal his wereabouts for 3 or 4 days? Not to mention quitting Notts County after 1 game after he'd been ripped apart by the mighty Morecame. He's a nutjob out for a last pay day

The idea of Timmy paying him and Bullard a combined �£100,000 a week is totally hilarious to me. Fair enough if these kind of signings frighten you but it's not an opinion i share