pre ordered new top

Guest modman

Guest modman

think they will send it without a print if thats the case he will take it to local jjb store,

as for my top i got an email today saying they have dispatched my top and taken payment.

I ordered mine on the JJB site with the badges, my surname and a number. Arrived today with the badges, no name or number and on the reciept the name and number are listed with a quantity of zero and I haven't been charged for them. Seems a hard mistake to make.

I've e-mailed them but if I've not been charged I would assume I just need to take it to a shop and get it done.

Be careful getting a name and number on your top mate, I was in the JJB shop in Perth buying mine last week and there was a woman going tits because, when she got the name and number on the back, the heat has apparently pulled the back of the top in or 'shrunk' it as she was saying! Might just have been that one top or it is possible the press was too hot but just watch for that cos she didn't notice until she had taken it away and they were taking issue that she may have tried to iron it at home and caused the damage.

Regarding my top, a quick check of my e-mails shows that I had an e-mail saying: 'The following items are out of stock and unavailable for delivery:' with nothing listed below it. My reply from JJB stated they had ran otu of letters but I could go to my nearest store to get it done.

Went to the one nearest me and they had ran out of 8's and T's. I get BEATTIE 8.

Shambles.

Bought my top from the JJB in Northampton on Saturday. They had about 12 strips - verying sizes. All on the England stand, mixed in with the England blue training top.

I was looking for a Germany strip at the time... fooking hawk eyes!

I love it, looks a little weird - just not like a strip. But it is good!