Wee (maybe boring) story from my trip to Seville at the end of June there.

Went out to Seville to visit my Dad and had a Rangers shirt with me. Just got the one airing out there during my near two week stay, not like the mhankies who would live in theirs.

Was out in the local bar in the village where my dad lives near Seville when a local came in and bellowed Nacho Novo at me across the bar. :D Didn't think they'd know who he was to be honest. Certainly made me and my wee bro smile. Shouted back about Carlos Cuellar but unfortunately my Spanish extends no further than ordering a beer and the names of a few players. :o

Earlier the same day i'd been sat outside a bar in a square in the city centre when a group of Brits walked past and were giving it We Are The People etc. :D

Guest Flying Hippo

I'm still hoping that Ignacio Javier returns to Ibrox in 2 years time when his Gijon contract expires. He'll only be 33 and will have plenty of life left in him

Guest Flying Hippo
Still can't accept the decision to let him go. Madness.

He rejected our contract offer but by all accounts it was a pitiful one

Considering he was a big game player who could do well in all types of matches he should have been offered a much better deal.

Definatly madness to allow him to go so easily.

I'd have though Novo would have been good value for another couple of years.

We're now extremely short in the right midfield department (Naismith and Davis notwithstanding) so it will be interesting to see who the management team view as a better player than Novo; impact or otherwise.