Get your excuses in first.

Christ I find myself in agreement with wabash again , Nurse , but he's right I feel we are getting prepared for the big let down and the usual suspects being shoe horned into Murray park with half an hour of the transfer window to go yet again .

Thank god we are actually in the C/L group stages , can you imagine trying to play qualifiers with this squad .

Guest Flying Hippo
You must have known the position when you signed your "new" contract Wattie, no point in crying over spilt milk, we couldn't afford to "keep" Boyd......explanation required. Do we have a wage cap ? :(

http://www.scotsman.com/rangersfc/Joe-Ledley-to-join-Celtic.6407410.jp

Murray said about 2 years ago that we were aiming to have no players on �£20,000 a week or above

Currently Davis is the only one who may be on higher than that, though i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't

Christ I find myself in agreement with wabash again , Nurse , but he's right I feel we are getting prepared for the big let down and the usual suspects being shoe horned into Murray park with half an hour of the transfer window to go yet again .

Has anybody seen anything to suggest the opposite?

Slagging Walter on this is unfair IMHO. He's telling us we are being priced out of the market for reasons which we're all familiar with by now. The fact that the guy signed a new deal after winning some concessions is to his credit but nobody ever said the concessions were going to be enough - especially if celtic start to properly improve their squad, which the seem to be trying to do.

Until we get a change of ownership and some new investment we'll be looking at Bosman's and cheapies. I don't think anything could be clearer.

Murray said about 2 years ago that we were aiming to have no players on �£20,000 a week or above

Currently Davis is the only one who may be on higher than that, though i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't

I thought Shagger was on about that when he signed that long term contract a couple of years back.

Guest Flying Hippo
I thought Shagger was on about that when he signed that long term contract a couple of years back.

I've heard 17k and 18k for the Shagger, never as high as 20

Has anybody seen anything to suggest the opposite?

Slagging Walter on this is unfair IMHO. He's telling us we are being priced out of the market for reasons which we're all familiar with by now. The fact that the guy signed a new deal after winning some concessions is to his credit but nobody ever said the concessions were going to be enough - especially if celtic start to properly improve their squad, which the seem to be trying to do.

Until we get a change of ownership and some new investment we'll be looking at Bosman's and cheapies. I don't think anything could be clearer.

I dont see the players they are bringing in especially improving their squad to be honest , and the way they are touting wee aidsridden , it's pretty obvious they need to sell , even Hinkel has come out and talked about possibly having to move on .

What we really need is a right cracking draw for them a week tomorrow , them watch the pressure get ramped right up .

I dont see the players they are bringing in especially improving their squad to be honest , and the way they are touting wee aidsridden , it's pretty obvious they need to sell , even Hinkel has come out and talked about possibly having to move on .

I think their squad can only improve tbh, they were absolutely SHITE last season, really dire. I honestly don't think (based on everything i've seen of the wee runt) that wee aids is worth any more than �£2-3m, I honestly don't. It remains to be seen if all this �£8m stuff is agent/paper talk or not.