Gers confirm Thomson interest

Kevin Thomson has never over impressed me but I still think he has ability to be a good player. Its concerning the lack of depth we would have if he was sold. We are already thin as we dont have natural wide players, selling Thomson would leave us with Edu and Davis as natural centre midfielders and Lee McCulloch.

We need at least 4 players capable of playing in that position. Mind you if we manage to hold onto Bougherra I wouldnt be opposed to playing him as the holding midfielder, I think he would stroll that position.

Young Fleck playing behind a front 2 is another option and takes up 1 place in the midfield, but its getting depressing knowing we are going into a season so low in numbers.

Depends which Wattie is speaking, the "it can only get worse" Wattie...or... "it's all blown out of proportion" Wattie.

Aye, that is definitely the most difficult question to answer.

Shambles.

Depends which Wattie is speaking, the "it can only get worse" Wattie...or... "it's all blown out of proportion" Wattie.

Maybe he starts getting a bit crazy on and around the full moon. That's a common problem.

I can't decide which 'Wattie' is the crazy one though... maybe neither. :whistle:

Wattie is a major part of the problem, a problem that our Chairman, a dyed in the wool businessman, although not over the moon about it, is happy to go forward with, so get on with the fitba Wattie and leave the pennies to the board.

Much as I hate to say it, Fergies pal is quietly going about his business at the slitterdome, the way Rangers managers used to.

Wattie is a major part of the problem, a problem that our Chairman, a dyed in the wool businessman, although not over the moon about it, is happy to go forward with, so get on with the fitba Wattie and leave the pennies to the board.

Much as I hate to say it, Fergies pal is quietly going about his business at the slitterdome, the way Rangers managers used to.

Dont really agree with this bit , dont know if you have been watching the news or reading the papers , but they have been anything but doing anything quietly , every deal has been leaked and splashed all over the media , whilst they continually hawk their players around europe hoping for a buyers , oh and dont forget Lawell and the lurgan Bigot's tour of Scotland and Ireland trying to hawk season tickets , anything but quiet

The suggestion that Lennon is quietly going about his business is completely wrong. In fact, media coverage about Celtic activities is beyond saturation point.

In saying that, slow season book sales or not, at least they have taken the time to consult with fans across their spectrum this summer. We have no such luxury.

The suggestion that Lennon is quietly going about his business is completely wrong. In fact, media coverage about Celtic activities is beyond saturation point.

In saying that, slow season book sales or not, at least they have taken the time to consult with fans across their spectrum this summer. We have no such luxury.

You cant blame Fergies pal for the media frenzy, or can you ?.

We all know Lawwell is as adept as SDM when it comes to the usage of the media hordes. Lennon is merely a pawn in the same way our manager is.

It's easy to look the other way when you're paid �£25K per week though...

We all know Lawwell is as adept as SDM when it comes to the usage of the media hordes. Lennon is merely a pawn in the same way our manager is.

It's easy to look the other way when you're paid �£25K per week though...

Wattie may be a pawn....but he appears to think he may be King-maker....

Can you not make your own mind up , he's either doing it quietly or he isn't , but you dont like black and white situations :)