James set for Celtic talks

I think it is merely a hang up of the fact we have sold and we have still to even get near buying anyone.

I for one fear we are far too short in playing staff for a squad to try to retain the title, and put in an effective appearance in the CL.

so you'd rather we just sign any old has been just so we can say it's a signing :confused:

I never said that did I?? I'm just pissed off that yet again we're not signing anyone! I know we never last season and managed to muddle through but I seriously doubt we can do it again. The squad is far too thin..........

I never said that did I?? I'm just pissed off that yet again we're not signing anyone! I know we never last season and managed to muddle through but I seriously doubt we can do it again. The squad is far too thin..........

well read what you said it did sound like that to me mate ........i would like to get players in but not panic buys to ease the fans nerves. if we have to wait until the last minute to get the right players then fine with me.....

"It's still a potential signing though. Yet another one... while we still do hee haw - AGAIN"