What a moaning detestable little cunt. The more he opens his trap the more I totally dislike the wee shite. His reason for leaving Arsenal the team he 'loved' seems to be

1) the directors really wanted thierry henry to stay and the fans chanted his name more than cole's

2)someone suggested he may be making an injury worse than it was.

Must have came as a real shock to Mr Tweedy that fans tend to sing the praises of a 30 goal a season world class centre forward than they do a left back!

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...869692,00.html

i think he was talking about "the club" singing henry's praises. i think 55k a week is a shocking offer to one of the best full backs in the world. also to be accused of unprofessionalism (if its true) is shocking.

man if anyones sore over losing the best left back in the world here he is , the author of this thread:rolleyes:

get over it!

He's the third best left back in the world behind Steven Smith and Gael Clichy.

You gotta admit Colshy he does some amount of moaning, he's a bitch!

He's the third best left back in the world behind Steven Smith and Gael Clichy.

You gotta admit Colshy he does some amount of moaning, he's a bitch!

ok when he was at arsenal i hated his smart mouth. but i still liked him very much as an england player knowing he IS the best left back in the world.

you know how it is when you hate a player but then sddenly change yer mind coz he`s come to your club.

you should know too. i remember you having a go at gallas last season for acting the goat against fulham and you said something like he`s a fucking cunt because he could`ve started a riot.

you probably dont think that now eh?;)