Guest Northampton_loyalist

Kris Boyd was offered a decent deal with us.

Kris Boyd was offered the chance to make the club �£3.5 million last Jan, while moving to a better side than one he did, with a former Rangers manager and with a team not managed by and filled with scum.

kris Boyd decided, of his own free will, to sit tight and fuck us over during a period of extreme financial difficulty puely and solely to get himself more money. Not a lot more money, certainly not alot more than Brum offered, and debatably not a huge amount more than we offered, but for a little more money.

Kris Boyd is a 'Rangers fan'.

Kris Boyd can kiss my ringpiece.

Kris Boyd was offered a decent deal with us.

Kris Boyd was offered the chance to make the club �£3.5 million last Jan, while moving to a better side than one he did, with a former Rangers manager and with a team not managed by and filled with scum.

kris Boyd decided, of his own free will, to sit tight and fuck us over during a period of extreme financial difficulty puely and solely to get himself more money. Not a lot more money, certainly not alot more than Brum offered, and debatably not a huge amount more than we offered, but for a little more money.

Kris Boyd is a 'Rangers fan'.

Kris Boyd can kiss my ringpiece.

Aye so he did. :rolleyes:

Mind you, you came here from FF so I should expect such a reasoned response.

Aye so he did. :rolleyes:

Mind you, you came here from FF so I should expect such a reasoned response.

Reasoned? Why dont you tell me why I am wrong if you want reasoned debate? not much reasoning involved when the best you have is a wee emote.

Kris Boyd could have gone in January and made us good money. Kris Boyd could have stayed. kris Boyd decided to wind down his contract to earn not very much more cash. How do YOU describe that? NOTHING he did at the end was with the interests of the club even a tiny bit in mind. It was entirely for the benefit of Kris Boyd and to hell with the club he 'supports' and their financial problems, so long as he gets a few, very few, extra K per week.

Reasoned? Why dont you tell me why I am wrong if you want reasoned debate? not much reasoning involved when the best you have is a wee emote.

And the best you have is comments on people using smilies. Shall I chastise you for using the quote function of the forum too? :confused:

Kris Boyd could have gone in January and made us good money. Kris Boyd could have stayed. kris Boyd decided to wind down his contract to earn not very much more cash. How do YOU describe that? NOTHING he did at the end was with the interests of the club even a tiny bit in mind. It was entirely for the benefit of Kris Boyd and to hell with the club he 'supports' and their financial problems, so long as he gets a few, very few, extra K per week.

Boyd did not wind down his contract with us purely to fuck us over as your original post suggested.

Boyd stayed at Rangers and contributed to us winning the last two titles. Boyd was a fantastic signing for Rangers who decided to move on (largely for financial reasons), making what mnay (myself included) would think is a poor decision for himself. Like every other employee in the world he has the right to move jobs. Just because he made a poor move does not mean he deserves a tirade of abuse.

Your warped view on reality will likely be very different to Kris Boyd's and mine. But he did not act purely to fuck teh club overs as you suggest. And whilst many other former employees are allowed to move without excessive abuse despite having contributed far less to the cause.

He was an excellent �£400k purchase and likely helped make us far more than a couple of million lost in one fee.

And the best you have is comments on people using smilies. Shall I chastise you for using the quote function of the forum too? :confused:

are you for real? The best I had was explaining fully my feelings and why they exist. Your sum total of debate was :rolleyes:

oh, and

:confused:

Boyd did not wind down his contract with us purely to fuck us over as your original post suggested.

Boyd stayed at Rangers and contributed to us winning the last two titles. Boyd was a fantastic signing for Rangers who decided to move on (largely for financial reasons), making what mnay (myself included) would think is a poor decision for himself. Like every other employee in the world he has the right to move jobs. Just because he made a poor move does not mean he deserves a tirade of abuse.

Boyd decided to turn down a lucrative offer from us that would have seen him stay. Boyd decided to turn down a lucrative offer from Brum that would have seen us gain �£3.5 million at a time we need it more than ever before. Boyd decided, for HIS benefit to run down his contract in order to earn himself a little more cash. The fact we got nothing was of no concern to him at all.

Your warped view on reality will likely be very different to Kris Boyd's and mine. But he did not act purely to fuck teh club overs as you suggest. And whilst many other former employees are allowed to move without excessive abuse despite having contributed far less to the cause.

You actually cant help yourself. Warped view? because it is not the same as yours? Your view is right and anyone who disagrees is warped? fair enough. Kris Boyds opinion is of no concern to me. Your opinion is becoming less important. I put my opinions in writing on a thread about feelings towards Boyd. You saw fit to jump in and act the cunt.

He was an excellent �£400k purchase and likely helped make us far more than a couple of million lost in one fee.

he was an excellent signing for the money. He did fairly well, scoring a rake of goals against pish teams and practically none against good teams, either the scum or in Europe.

I am not upset with his contribution, I am upset with the fact that he was offered not much less by Rangers as he is now earning at Boro and turned it down to play for a nothing club. I am further pissed off that if he was determined to move, he had a chance to go to a BETTER team in a BETTER league than the one he did for not far off the same cash but chose to run down his contract ensuring we got nothing and he got some extra cash for playing a full division below where he could have been.

If he had any ambition he would have gone to brum.

Boyd was and is not a good player. He scored a rake of goals against Falkirk and was generally pish when he didnt score. Dont believe me? Mark Hately said 'Playing Boyd is like starting a game with a goal head start and playing 89 minutes with 10 men'

Edited by Northampton_loyalist

FF is what it is. I've looked in on occasion, but the attitudes don't agree with me. I hope Boyd and Thompson both do well, but I hope it's not at Boro. I cannot stand Strachan, he's an arrogant wee twat and that's nowt to do with him having managed the tims. For some reason I've never liked Boro.