Who goes? You (don't really) decide!

Who would you sell, Naismith or Lafferty?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you sell, Naismith or Lafferty?

• Naismith
    • Lafferty
    • Both
    • None.

Don't have the stats on that one but Naismith started plenty of games as a striker in his first season

I can only remember a handful where he played up front and a number of them were from the subs bench. Strangely whenever he did play up front with Boyd their interplay was quite good, but it was never a partnership given a chance.

Lafferty. I think Naismith is a better player with a better goal record and, I know it doesn't have anything to do with football, but Lafferty is imo, a twat. That hair, that stupid robot dance. Feckin' arse. Get him punted.

While I agree with the assessment of their relative abilities as footballers I really don't like seeing Rangers fans calling players things like twats. Lafferty has made many poor decisions and it has been put down to immaturity. Here's hoping he's put that behind him and whilst I would rather keep Naisy, Smtih rates Lafferty so I hope he comes good as he'll certainly be staying.

While I agree with the assessment of their relative abilities as footballers I really don't like seeing Rangers fans calling players things like twats. Lafferty has made many poor decisions and it has been put down to immaturity. Here's hoping he's put that behind him and whilst I would rather keep Naisy, Smtih rates Lafferty so I hope he comes good as he'll certainly be staying.

Is it ok to call people who aren't footballers twats? :whistle::fish:

Lafferty's poor decisions may have been put down to lack of maturity by some, but that's not how I see it. Some people, not just footballers, are twats.