Who is the next Gow (money poorly spent)

With the deal for Rapid Vienna�s Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic seemingly having reached an impasse in the last few days, the Rangers manager may turn his attentions to Dundee United�s David Goodwillie and Portsmouth�s Tommy Smith.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/smith-still-seeking-some-more-strikers-1.1048352 :confused:

I've said before I wouldn't touch any of the SPL players because they're not value for money.

As for Tam Smith, Cotterill really seems to rate him. Hmmmmmm, I see what he's doing there.

I feel slightly the same about the EPL as we won't get value for money for over 30 year olds for a start. EPL's bubble surely to burst soon? I agee with SPL they are seriously not value for money unless they are exceptional and Goodwillie has not been.