Lafferty attracting interest

Lafferty does do my head in, When he was first introduced to the squad I felt sorry for him for not getting a chance ahead of Boyd and then getting played out in the wide left. He did show a glimpse of something at the end of the season but now its seems like he had went back a step, He is far too inconsistent.

You felt sorry for a chancer who couldn't score in a barra load of fannies, because the Hitman was playing .....deary deary me.......PMSL....:giruy:

You felt sorry for a chancer who couldn't score in a barra load of fannies, because the Hitman was playing .....deary deary me.......PMSL....:giruy:

This was when he was when he 1st came to Rangers and Boyd had a bad spell.

Just back hols and have to say im pleased that he hasnt left - only for a Europeam option, and because he is slightly better than playing with 10 men.

Have no sympathy for this guy - his idiotic rantings in the media consolidate that fact that he doesnt have the savvy to play for Rangers, at times when he should have been concentrating on sorting out his playing side.

Never was and never will be rangers quality.

Just back hols and have to say im pleased that he hasnt left - only for a Europeam option, and because he is slightly better than playing with 10 men.

Have no sympathy for this guy - his idiotic rantings in the media consolidate that fact that he doesnt have the savvy to play for Rangers, at times when he should have been concentrating on sorting out his playing side.

What farm did you goto on holiday?

Edited by Gazza_8

The power of the red tops strikes again. :(

When? I can think one time when he came across as an arse but he was getting pelted for weeks from the media and support.

Also don't get how Big Lee doesn't get criticised for the same thing considering he is doing it just about every week :giruy:

Some of the support have wanted him to fail from day one and I have no idea why. Maybe they just thought he wasn't good enough for the fee we paid for him but that isn't his fault.