Date for Dumfermline?

I was wondering if anyone had any info on a definate date for the cup tie against Dunfermline at Ibrox on 21/22 September.

Looking back at last year when we played QotS, the game was televised by BBC, as was the next round match between tims and hearts if I remember right.

So far there has been nothing announced by BBC one way or the other regarding a tv match for this round although I would have thought they might go for tims v ICT and go over SuperCaley again.

The SFL website has all games listed for 745 KO on the Tuesday, but again looking at last year some ties were on the Tue and some on the Wed.

The weekend before we have a sat 3pm home game and the weekend after we have a 12.45 sat lunch game at sheepy, so I'm thinking we might go for the Tuesday as I cant see our game being chosen for tv.

Need to book a business trip that week that will take me away for 2 successive nights, so dont want to book mon/tue if match on tue, or wed/thur if game on wed. I cant go thurs/fri for other reasons.

Any insight welcome!!

I can vaguely remember being able to sleep in past 7am in the distant past. With 2 children under 3 that is impossible now unless I use one of the guest rooms in the East wing. Wife wouldn't like that... ;)

I can vaguely remember being able to sleep in past 7am in the distant past. With 2 children under 3 that is impossible now unless I use one of the guest rooms in the East wing. Wife wouldn't like that... ;)

She wouldnt like that ? i thought she had banished you there permanently :D