Rangers Fans Jailed For Manchester Riot

I just wish the club would stand up for the fans that didn't cause bother more (ha ha), 99.9% of the fans behaved themselves and the GMP couldn't handle 200 or so causing trouble and of course made things worse. Manchester has a history of being a nice peaceful place right enough Judge!!

I just wish the club would stand up for the fans that didn't cause bother more (ha ha), 99.9% of the fans behaved themselves and the GMP couldn't handle 200 or so causing trouble and of course made things worse. Manchester has a history of being a nice peaceful place right enough Judge!!

It was more than 200 but I get what you are saying.

I read elsewhere that Judge Andrew Blake is a product of Ampleforth College, a Benedictine-run and pre-eminent roman catholic school. He wouldn't have had a personal axe to grind where Rangers are concerned ... would he? Might that go some way to explaining the ridiculous sentences handed out and the highly emotive language used in the process by this pious prikk.