Accommodating Fleck, Jelavic, Miller and Weiss

Can these four play together in our current set up? we're lacking creativity right now and with these four, our best creative players IMO, we somehow need them to get going together.

-----------------Shagger---------------

---Whittaker---Weir---Bougherra---Papac-

--------------------Jig------------------

----Weiss--------Davis-----------Fleck---

----------Jelavic----------Miller-----------

Thoughts?

I don't think Weiss will make much of an impact in the SPL until our CL campaign comes to an end in December. He didn't play today and I think that trend will continue.

I don't think WS rates Fleck all that highly so he'll be a bit part player probably coming off the bench in most games. Fleck hasn't done much in the games he has played in the 1st team so I can see why Walter doesn't play him (I know he's injured the now hence why he hasn't appeared this season.)

Miller and Fleck are definate starters.

Fleck IMO is very over rated and yet to show much at all in a Rangers jersey. Weiss looked good in his first game but I would say is more likely to feature at Ibrox or late in games when teams are tiring. Having said that I would start him on Tuesday night as he well be desperate to show City what he's capable of and where better to do it than at the home of the greatest rivals. Jelavic looked good today in flashes and Miller is bang in form so these two should keep Beattie out. Miller up top on his own on Tuesday night

Naismith's workrate on Saturday offered hope for the season ahead - if others had been working as hard off the ball and tracking back as he was, we'd have been more comfortable.

I've always been a fan of his and I think he's doing well already for us this year.