Bougherra V UTD

Bougherra picked a shit time to have a bad game against Hamilton. Responsible for their goal, he was shakey and made a few key errors which I thought he'd eradicated previously.

Bougherra is the one defender we look at for a level of quality Weir etc aren't capable of, but I recall the CL last season and Boogie was frankly anything but imperious in it. I am concerned what is going to happen if he has another of his untimely stinkers. Because Weir will get exposed beyond words.

to even get away with just a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat, EVERY player will have to be on top of their game.

My big fear - as usual - is that we lack composure, our movement off the ball is terrible, we have very little pace, our passing is 'erratic' and our cohesion as a unit is suspect to say the least. This will al be brutally exposed tomorrow night IMO.

Edited by MoodyBlue

We need the whole team to play well.

Yes, but Bougherra could have picked a better time to lose form. Not that there's a good time to lose form, but preceding a match V Utd? He's the one defender we consider a cut above.

to even get away with just a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat, EVERY player will have to be on top of their game.

My big fear - as usual - is that we lack composure, our movement off the ball is terrible, we have very little pace, our passing is 'erratic' and our cohesion as a unit is suspect to say the least. This will al be brutally exposed tomorrow night IMO.

What he says. We struggle week in week out against teams who are inferior to us so god only knows what'll happen tomorrow night.

What he says. We struggle week in week out against teams who are inferior to us so god only knows what'll happen tomorrow night.

Happens all the time in football when teams up their game against stronger opponents. For us its the Sheep, for Scotland its Liechstenstein....