Man Utd 0 - 0 Rangers: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

:sn: Having this guy back in team and playing regularly has been like a new signing imo. Been asked to play a number of positions too.. It is funny seeing some of the contrasting opinions especially on Edu. I thought he got caught in possession far too often and passing was erratic. Bit harsh to be overly critical of any of the guys though because they all worked their socks off

I still don't get the Naismith thing. Thought he was poor again with the ball at his feet. rarely looks up to see what's happening around him. Poor touch, composure and distribution IMO.

Gets the ball and seems to panic most of the time, or gets his head down and runs into trouble.

never been a big fan of him and his overall contribution in all honesty.

I still don't get the Naismith thing. Thought he was poor again with the ball at his feet. rarely looks up to see what's happening around him. Poor touch, composure and distribution IMO.

Gets the ball and seems to panic most of the time, or gets his head down and runs into trouble.

never been a big fan of him and his overall contribution in all honesty.

Thats what Ive been thinking since he signed, he hasnt impressed me until the preseason games in Australia where he looked a different player. He has started this season a bit better but we are only 5 games into it so he still has it to prove for me.

On reading this thread i really think there is a lot of psychology involved. It was mentioned that Papac was playing bad so the bad things that he done probably showed up more to me than the good things. People who said they were expecting better from him probably sketched over the bad things he did and saw the good things. This is probably the case in most cases. The true line probably lies in the middle somewhere. As Broadfoot has been mentioned in a positive sense by everyone he is probably man of the match. :cool: