RST AGM Tomorrow

This reminds me of an old Western I saw many years ago - so old it was in black and white - anyway, the town was under siege from the massed ranks of the Red Indians (Pawnee if I recall) and the town marshall (probably John Wayne??) get together a posse of local shopkeepers and assorted town businessmen to go out under cover of darkness and find out what the Pawnee tribe were up to.

This 'plg' visitor reminds me of that movie. :D

I wonder who this is.:whistle:

Guest TheWorthyEd
I wonder who this is.:whistle:

Wonder away.

I'm wondering when the truth in all of this murky tale will come to light? :confused:

I'm wondering how you've time to appear on various web sites when there's all this traveling, cooking and so on to be done? :confused:

I'm wondering, as Mainflyer wonders, why, when you're in a deep hole of your own making that you're still going hard at it with the shovel making the bloody thing bigger? :confused:

Wonder away.

I'm wondering when the truth in all of this murky tale will come to light? :confused:

I'm wondering how you've time to appear on various web sites when there's all this traveling, cooking and so on to be done? :confused:

I'm wondering, as Mainflyer wonders, why, when you're in a deep hole of your own making that you're still going hard at it with the shovel making the bloody thing bigger? :confused:

I wasn't really wondering, I think it's pretty obvious who you are. I'll just ignore your sarcasm, even if it pleases your pals so much. There is no hole, deep or otherwise so I'm unclear how I could have made something that doesn't exist far less make it bigger.

I wasn't really wondering, I think it's pretty obvious who you are. I'll just ignore your sarcasm, even if it pleases your pals so much. There is no hole, deep or otherwise so I'm unclear how I could have made something that doesn't exist far less make it bigger.

Give it up for God's sake. Do one decent thing and resign. You've no role, no ability, no support, no credibility. Instead of wondering who's who on Gersnet just look at the mess you've made of everything you pretend to stand for and go away.

Guest TheWorthyEd

And the good news is I know who you are too.

You were the RST lady who spoke with me at the WRC some time back - who came straight out and asked me back into the fold - just after that summer of the mass resignations by various Board members......who guaranteed me that "I'd be kept in the information loop"...."that things would be different"......"honest.......nae' kiddin"......and so on.

I declined that offer and, hindsight being a wonderful thing, I'm really glad of that.

You're the lady who has just admitted on here that the post you've just vacated was too much for you (all that traveling and cooking and so on) - and that's fine. No shame in admitting that a task is beyond you, but please, don't insult my limited intelligence by trying to defend the indefensible actions of the RST Board who created this PR mess.

Put the shovel down.

In closing, I'm sure you'll report back to the troops on FF who you've been "chatting" to over here.

The truth is, I really couldn't give a flying fuck!

No offence intended, like.

And the good news is I know who you are too.

You were the RST lady who spoke with me at the WRC some time back - who came straight out and asked me back into the fold - just after that summer of the mass resignations by various Board members......who guaranteed me that "I'd be kept in the information loop"...."that things would be different"......"honest.......nae' kiddin"......and so on.

I declined that offer and, hindsight being a wonderful thing, I'm really glad of that.

You're the lady who has just admitted on here that the post you've just vacated was too much for you (all that traveling and cooking and so on) - and that's fine. No shame in admitting that a task is beyond you, but please, don't insult my limited intelligence by trying to defend the indefensible actions of the RST Board who created this PR mess.

Put the shovel down.

In closing, I'm sure you'll report back to the troops on FF who you've been "chatting" to over here.

The truth is, I really couldn't give a flying fuck!

No offence intended, like.

No offence taken although you should stop twisting my words into something they aren't. In addition, the only 'chat' I've had on FF today was to answer a plea to help with a can collection at the Motherwell game for the Davie Cooper Centre but hey-ho, just continue to make things up.

Guest TheWorthyEd
No offence taken although you should stop twisting my words into something they aren't. In addition, the only 'chat' I've had on FF today was to answer a plea to help with a can collection at the Motherwell game for the Davie Cooper Centre but hey-ho, just continue to make things up.

You were the RST lady who spoke with me at the WRC some time back - who came straight out and asked me back into the fold - just after that summer of the mass resignations by various Board members......who guaranteed me that "I'd be kept in the information loop"...."that things would be different"......"honest.......nae' kiddin"......and so on."

You're the lady who has just admitted on here that the post you've just vacated was too much for you (all that traveling and cooking and so on)"

I fail to see what facts or words (above) I've twisted. :confused:

We did have that conversation at the WRC (1st paragraph above) where you did say those things (and more) - you admitted elsewhere on this thread that you weren't up to the task you took on at the RST (second paragraph above) and you referenced travel, cooking, cold weather in November? (Is the exact month that relevant?)

Those were the only places where I referred to your words.

I did add that there is no shame in admitting that a task is too much for you.

Don't feel bad about that - you may have felt pressurised to do it - I don't know, but please don't just reply to this post because you feel I need you to answer, in fact, it would be better if you didn't reply because, as I stated earlier.......put the shovel down and stop digging.

Feel free to correct where I got it wrong.

PS. Nice one with the Davie Cooper collection thing.

Credit where credit is due (No RST pun intended). :)

A glimpse for everyone of the callous face of the RST. Not too often the mask slips in public but Christine can usually be relied on to be the one who shows first. How do you rebuild the RST with these people still on board, clawing and scratching to stay in the saddle. Not by rational debate that's for sure.

Guys, you've made your point so let's move on please. You are quite entitled to disagree with PLG but at least she is taking the time to answer our queries.

Let's try and keep the thread worth reading and the debate a bit less personal.