Kyle glad Pool bid snubbed

I feel Lafferty is judged far more harshly than any other Rangers player due to a few silly things in the press and the odd on pitch misdemeanour.

Truth is he's contributed a fair amount as a player now, but his detractors will always say 'here's hoping he proves me wrong' - which is a generous version of 'I don't like him, I never will like him, and no matter what he does, I'm sticking by that opinion of him'.

He's no Hateley, but he's done plenty of good things. But that doesn't matter in the eyes of many.

I feel Lafferty is judged far more harshly than any other Rangers player due to a few silly things in the press and the odd on pitch misdemeanour.

Truth is he's contributed a fair amount as a player now, but his detractors will always say 'here's hoping he proves me wrong' - which is a generous version of 'I don't like him, I never will like him, and no matter what he does, I'm sticking by that opinion of him'.

He's no Hateley, but he's done plenty of good things. But that doesn't matter in the eyes of many.

And the converse is true of many fans who love to overstate his contribution.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth too. :thup:

Seeing as we didn't sell him of course I want him to play well when he plays.

i really hope he comes good,

i think there is a player in him but in the past i think he needed to grow up a bit and his move went to his head.

lets hope the hattrick gives him the platform he needs to became a good player for us and tbh he aint a left midfielder.

Price tag and performances always means more pressure on the player and tbh Lafferty for his value has not done it enough on the pitch and has had a lot of cringe worthy moments in the Rangers shirt. Hopefully he will become good and consistent but he is on last chance saloon with lots of people after his Hibs sending off.