The SHEEP v The Champions: Predictions

FFA, will someone please give this man a ticket so we can end this bad run :)

A business class air ticket, cold bottle of champers and Im there :thup:

I did look back at the results and was surprised considering how long ago we last won there.

A large amount of the reasoning behind our poor run of form at Sheepy is the fact that Walter has too often given them too much credit, and played 1 up front (Miller), resulting in us not scoring enough (if any)goals.

With the squad the way it is now, I cannot see anything other than a Jelavic/Miller front combo, and this should help us enormously, together with the fine form of Weiss and Naismith, to create and take enough chances to win this game comfortably.

I'll go for a 2-0 win for the Champions, easing off with the Turks coming up on Wednesday.

A large amount of the reasoning behind our poor run of form at Sheepy is the fact that Walter has too often given them too much credit, and played 1 up front (Miller), resulting in us not scoring enough (if any)goals.

With the squad the way it is now, I cannot see anything other than a Jelavic/Miller front combo, and this should help us enormously, together with the fine form of Weiss and Naismith, to create and take enough chances to win this game comfortably.

I'll go for a 2-0 win for the Champions, easing off with the Turks coming up on Wednesday.

Good argument and your reasoning makes sense. Hoping your right about the result.