The financial affairs of the RST

I have never been on VB but i would think if your going to shout from the Belfry then you have to expect an echo. Not letting people on to debate against them looks like a mirror image of all they seem to be against.

You can easily debate with them if you go onto a thread about the RST on Rangers Media. They are swarming all over it. No offence intended of course.

I think you are misreading what MF said.

He said that these folks cant simply go onto VB and suppress any criticism of them.

Unless I am mistaken what MF is saying is that if Gersnet, for example, did something that was deemed irregular and it was being debated on other forums then VB would not let Gersnet simply go onto VB and suppress that forum from any criticism of them.

Personally I dont think that Gersnet suppresses criticism either - what we do is expect standards of respect - I can understand where and why someone would be pissed off at someone's behaviour - but resorting to personal insults isnt necessary no matter the situation.

I don't think i am mistaken Craig i have tried to sign in a few times and been stopped i am sure other members on here have reported the same thing.

The only other Rangers site I have ever been on before now is "bluenose" which as you know, I was monitoring for the Board but that is so long ago that I have forgotten my login and password.

Do all Rangers sites have an RST monitor and what happened to our one: UCB?

Would actually trying to engage with fans outwith FF as opposed to merely making sure they are not saying negative things about the trust have been a better tactic? Perhaps more for the current board than yourself to answer though.

I don't think i am mistaken Craig i have tried to sign in a few times and been stopped i am sure other members on here have reported the same thing.

If you want sponsored then let me know or MF , the idea is pretty simple they dont want timposters readiing and posting , unlike �£�£ which is full of them , there has never been a screen shot taken from VB which has appeared on any Tim site , its a regular occurence from �£�£ .

also there have bee many posters who did go onto �£�£ and were aned almost instantly , then you get the " they never debate the points" pish , its hard when your banned

If you want sponsored then let me know or MF , the idea is pretty simple they dont want timposters readiing and posting , unlike �£�£ which is full of them , there has never been a screen shot taken from VB which has appeared on any Tim site , its a regular occurence from �£�£ .

also there have bee many posters who did go onto �£�£ and were aned almost instantly , then you get the " they never debate the points" pish , its hard when your banned

I wouldn't vouch for him because I don't know him and in any case doubt if he would last more than twenty posts. Better he continues to decry something he knows nothing about.

I wouldn't vouch for him because I don't know him and in any case doubt if he would last more than twenty posts. Better he continues to decry something he knows nothing about.

Point taken , I was trying to explain they work on a vouched system , and I got a wee bit ahead of myself :(

Point taken , I was trying to explain they work on a vouched system , and I got a wee bit ahead of myself :(

No worries rbr, didn't mean I thought you were inviting anyone to vouch for him.... it's just that, since that's how it would have to be, I wouldn't vouch for anyone I didn't actually know personally.:)