The Mint, Hugh Hendry and Hedge Funds

The best that I can get so far is that HH manages and directs more money than many countries national budgets, that money is apparently invested in various avenues on his say so/advice and discretion.

I was always told that it is the quiet ones you have to watch.

As far as I am led to believe his clout is a lot more than any banks, sort of George Soros level, but not as ruthless.....allegedly.

Whither he would see us or MIH as an investment opportunity only he and Murray will know.

Knowing our luck we will end up with a scottish Bernie Madoff :(

If there's anything to it, it will be the finance side of the proposed housing/retail developments around Ibrox?

Or the start of a new round of misinformation.:whistle:

This forum is famed for its lack of misinformation, and its adherence to the Presbyterian tenet of fact above fiction {virgin births an awe yon sort o stuff}, no one has claimed anything is going to happen, only that as with all things, it may. :)