RST's new Treasurer

A professional accountant, bound to law and codes of practice who has not been in the door two minutes is being questioned. Not only are you suggesting that this professional may be willing to breach their professional code of ethics, but that they also may be prepared to breach human moral codes. That, like it or not, is rubbish I'm afraid.

This is said as someone who knows you well and has no beef with you at all :D

Ok so who are you then :whistle:

Guest Pokeherface
By employing the same rationality they'd need to employ if there were 3 valid criticisms and the Trust said, as they are now, that all 3 were hyperbolic. If they can't do that now, they won't in the future.

That makes no sense. bed time for you sir.

Guest Pokeherface
Ok so who are you then :whistle:

Never you mind who I am, it doesnt make any difference :D. I was just saying that I think your point was rubbish, not that you are rubbish or prone to rubbish.

Never you mind who I am, it doesnt make any difference :D. I was just saying that I think your point was rubbish, not that you are rubbish or prone to rubbish.

Ok might point might be rubbish, it might have been a bit naughty , it might have been lots of things , but the basic point has still not been answered , why was a position as powerful as treasurer given out without an Interview by any other board members or even having the chance to meet her , just a wee thought and surely worthy of an answer , or are we just meant to accept everything on trust .

This whole debacle has been caused by everyone working on trust , without proper procedures put in and with correct records of account being reported , yet here we go again , another position handed out without a bye your leave .

As for Deedle , this is a guy who sends Pm's slaughtering ex RST board members when it suits , his views hold no credance with me

Ok might point might be rubbish, it might have been a bit naughty , it might have been lots of things , but the basic point has still not been answered , why was a position as powerful as treasurer given out without an Interview by any other board members or even having the chance to meet her , just a wee thought and surely worthy of an answer , or are we just meant to accept everything on trust .

This whole debacle has been caused by everyone working on trust , without proper procedures put in and with correct records of account being reported , yet here we go again , another position handed out without a bye your leave .

As for Deedle , this is a guy who sends Pm's slaughtering ex RST board members when it suits , his views hold no credance with me

Ach, deedle just does what's expected of him. He has his job and he does it well. I believe he writes most of it himself.

izat you frank.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miG3Db-1-pI]YouTube - Faith, Mr Spencer - Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em - BBC classic comedy[/ame] :giruy:

That makes no sense. bed time for you sir.

It makes perfect sense. That you can't make sense of it is just unfortunate but no a product of my perilous and clearly life threatening flu :)

I'll concede your second point tho.

Guest Pokeherface

Are you party to trust board level decision making to know that is all true? Does every member have to meet her despite her obvious qualifications for the role?