RST's new Treasurer

Is there any truth that the new Treasurer elect for the trust , Alison Mueller , is in fact a very old friend of a certain Mark Dingwall .And if this is in fact the case doesn't this seem a wee it too close to home considering the recent debacle over his "forgetful" episode .:whistle:

I don't know but I don't think it is fair to speculate about someone before they've even spent more than a few weeks in the job.

It is up to Ms Mueller to prove her worth, irrespective of who she is or is not friends with.

:)

I don't know but I don't think it is fair to speculate about someone before they've even spent more than a few weeks in the job.

It is up to Ms Mueller to prove her worth, irrespective of who she is or is not friends with.

:)

That may be the case , and under normal circumstances I would agree , but these are not normal times and to co-opt a friend into such a position just after being accused/cleared of wrong doing is rank bad decision making at best and pure arrogance at worst , only my opinion .

Guest TheWorthyEd

Never mind discussing new personnel, there is one resignation which is key to the progress of the RST and that doesn't look imminent any time soon.

It's a shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic moment.

Am sure I read that the encumbent new Treasurer was a CA. If that is indeed the case then they are bound by a code of ethics under ICAS.

His/her relationship with MD should be largely irrelevant with regards to the position of Treasurer of the Trust - loss of designation is a heavy cross to bear for someone who fails to uphold their professional ethics.

I would be amazed if any CA didnt uphold their professional ethics for the sake of a possibly spurious relationship.

This one is, in my opinion, making a mountain out of a molehill.

Am sure I read that the encumbent new Treasurer was a CA. If that is indeed the case then they are bound by a code of ethics under ICAS.

His/her relationship with MD should be largely irrelevant with regards to the position of Treasurer of the Trust - loss of designation is a heavy cross to bear for someone who fails to uphold their professional ethics.

I would be amazed if any CA didnt uphold their professional ethics for the sake of a possibly spurious relationship.

That's the way I see it. She is the obvious choice for the post.

I would be amazed if any CA didnt uphold their professional ethics for the sake of a possibly

spurious relationship.

So, the CA who signed off on the rst accounts, tell me about them, or are they a world apart.