valencia at home

id happy to go 5-4-1 again v Valencia

but for me the defence would be

Boughie - Weir - webster

with whittaker and Papac as fullbacks

i know broadfoot has done well in the two games but against valencia i dont think he get much joy.

Can't see Webster getting a European debut for us in such a tough match and considering how much he has played this season, means to me we stick with Broadfoot.

cant see it myself but i think webster is the better defender of the two.

Valencia have flattered to deceive this season. We all see them topping la Liga and putting 4 past Bursaspor, but the truth is their main two tests have been UTD and A. Madrid. Neither game did they win.

They're a strong team, yes, but they are not as strong as I thought they were, and for that matter neither are Man Utd.

Surprisingly and against all the seeming odds, this is a group we are realistically capable of finishing 3rd in, and maybe even better with some luck.

You can't 'flatter to deceive' when you are top and unbeaten in La Liga, even early on in the season. Losing a late goal to man utd and drawing with a very strong Atletico Madrid side hardly takes much shine off this fact.

PS - Before any game kicked off 3rd place would have to be the basic target. Bursaspor are nothing special and the Turkish big clubs are nothing like what they were a few seasons ago.