A few weeks / months back, Frankie did an excellent article on how he belived that David Murray was preparing to sell Rangers Football Club and today, Leggit has this has his lead story. He is saying that Murray will accept an offer in the region of �£40 million pounds, preferrabley from a Scottish consortium.

It appears that Murray knows that his time is up and is actively looking for someone to buy his shares in Rangers and take control of the club. If this doesn't happen sooner rather than later, this is very bad news for us.

If a buyer isn't found soon, Murray will continue to everything in his power to make us an 'attractive propisition'. That will mean NO money for the manager, more PC directives (leading to more songs and fans being banned) and more of the crap we have had to put up with for years (papers attacking us with no retribution etc).

I have also heard that Ian Durrant will lose his job in the next 2-3 weeks and he has already lost his access to Ibrox, Players lounge etc on match-days. David Murray, via Martin Bain is ridding Rangers of its 'Rangersness' as he believes that makes us more attractive to buyers. This is the reason that people like Campbell Ogilvie, Geroge Adam, John Brown etc have been sacked.

In summary, Murray will KILL this club so he can sell it - lets hope that we get a buyer sooner rather than later.

Cammy F

Just been thinking about this and I am wondering (and getting really pi55ed off!) if / when HE sells, does the new owner(s) get Murray Park, The Murray call centre (old Edmiston club), The Albion car park, Rangers Youth Development etc back or will these still be owned by MIH and other David Murray companies / family members?

IMO, if they don't, they may need another £40 to buy those back PLUS whatever cash required to redevelop the youth set-up and buy quality players for the manager. Wonder who has a spare £100M in thier back pockets?

I have just realised just how much I hate David Fookin Murray

Cammy F

Just been thinking about this and I am wondering (and getting really pi55ed off!) if / when HE sells, does the new owner(s) get Murray Park, The Murray call centre (old Edmiston club), The Albion car park etc back or will these still be owned by MIH and other David Murray companies / family members?

Cammy F

i would imagine he would keep the majority of those interests to line his pockets with loyal fans' cash even after he has left. :admin:

Just been thinking about this and I am wondering (and getting really pi55ed off!) if / when HE sells, does the new owner(s) get Murray Park, The Murray call centre (old Edmiston club), The Albion car park etc back or will these still be owned by MIH and other David Murray companies / family members?

Cammy F

If the assets aren't on the clubs books then they likely will not go to the new owner.

Am sure Murray Park is still on the company books, sure the Albion isn't (so is lost), not sure about the rest.

Wait a minute here ?

What has everyone got against Mr.Murray?

Please explain ?

The man has had the clubs interests at heart for the years he's been here.

He has put the club to be one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Undoubtedly has funded a Hefty amount of cash in to the club.

The man has worked wonders and feels times up?

Why is everyone on his case ?

Dunn

Wait a minute here ?

Please explain ?

Dunn

You have been blinded by the Murray spin-doctors Dunn ! How much money has he put into the club aside from the initial 6 million that he bought the club for... and I don't believe the rights issue really counts, he was robbing Peter to pay Paul in that instance.

Wait a minute here ?

Please explain ?

Dunn

The niaviety of youth.....

Before David Murray took over Rangers, we were extablished as the best in Scotland and were making progress in Europe. We have a healthy bank ballance and in fact, we were in the BLACK a year after winning 9-in-a-row.

Now, Mr Murray has told us that the �£70M+ debt was due to us chasing the dream (9-in-a-row and Europe) which the accounts show as a falacy. Noboday knows where the money went and The Mint is going to tell us.

Add that to the fact that he sold The Albion to his son for �£1, sold off all our assets (catering, merchendise, Youth Development, Ticket centre) just to line his own pockets.

He has also lied to us on many occasions and NEVER invested a single penny of his OWN money into Rangers (despite saying that for ever �£5 pounds Craptic spent, he would spend �£10).

Since The Bunnet took over at Craptic, we have fallen behind them on and off the field. That is, we have fallen behind a club that were minutes from closing down for fuck-sake.

Murray is a liar, cheat and charlatan and I pray for the day that he fucks off and leaves the club.

Cammy F

Unfortunatley i now believe you Cammy, it is now obvious that Murray has closed all pipelines so as he can get the best price. Yes we had 9 in a row and we are thankfull for that but it cost murray nothing but sent Rangers almost into Bankrupcy. If Murray had not have covered the debt we had, i truly believe, and i believe he believed, he would never be able to appear in the streets of Scotland again.