Steven Davis wakes up

He still didn't have one of his best games yesterday. Inconsistent at best.

Agreed.

Davis is yet to find his form from last season,IMO,however that can only be good thing with Naismith our best player this season so far,with Miller a close second,so if that goal yesterday kick starts Davis season then the rest of the SPL teams have a lot to be worried about :spl:

Don't think there's anything to say he's feeling down about Ibrox. He's just had an inconsistent start to the season - to be fair, Steven Davis is always quite inconsistent - he was even inconsistent in 2009, just done enough often enough that was memorable enough.

As others are saying, him having a quiet period is nothing new, it's the kind of player he is. I used to think it was due to his being played on the right of midfield, but it's just because he's not a consistent player.

As I've said previously he's been inconsistant his whole career. Hence why he went from premiership golden boy to us.

Hang on a minute. "Premiership golden boy"? We wish, champ.

Anyway I would've thought signing premiership "golden boys" was well out of Walter's capabilities. Is that no right matey boy? Especially if they're under 35...

He's as good a CM as we're likely to get any time soon. His inconsistencies are what they are. unavoidable at our level.

He's better than the rest.

Hang on a minute. "Premiership golden boy"? We wish, champ.

Anyway I would've thought signing premiership "golden boys" was well out of Walter's capabilities. Is that no right matey boy? Especially if they're under 35...

He's as good a CM as we're likely to get any time soon. His inconsistencies are what they are. unavoidable at our level.

He's better than the rest.

At Villa he was one of their best players and one of the best young players in the premiership. He then lost it considerably, went to Fulham and ended up here. Had he kept up his early premiership form he'd be at one of the top clubs, champ.

His inconsistencies are what they are, correct, which is what I just said. Are you PMS'ing pretty hard, baby?