Charlie Adam

Looking great for Blackpool again today. As Martin Tyler said, he's a player who always plays with his head up and looks for the right ball. I used to often think he was awful when he played for us but me thinks he is another talented player to have been wasted out of position on the left of a midfield 4.

A run of games in the middle of the park and we would have had a different player :)

Looking great for Blackpool again today. As Martin Tyler said, he's a player who always plays with his head up and looks for the right ball. I used to often think he was awful when he played for us but me thinks he is another talented player to have been wasted out of position on the left of a midfield 4.

A run of games in the middle of the park and we would have had a different player :)

Aye,I've always said that about Adam,if he got a sustained run in the middle he would have been a cracking player for us

Apparently he's one of the top 10 players in the EPL, according to EA's scientifically proven premiership pure quality index. Ranking well above yer shitey Gerrards and the like.

Who wid yez swap him for now, eh?

Davis? Weiss? Naisy? The All New Mighty Jigster?

Apparently he's one of the top 10 players in the EPL, according to EA's scientifically proven premiership pure quality index. Ranking well above yer shitey Gerrards and the like.

Based on Liverpool and Gerrard this year they might not be wrong eh?

Who wid yez swap him for now, eh?

Davis? Weiss? Naisy? The All New Mighty Jigster?

Why would I want any of those players to leave? A squad is made up of more than just 11 players.

He didn't do well for us though.

He did a damn sight better than many want to admit. Particularly the PLG/Walter year.

The point is that some of us were able to spot he was a player, as had been the case with Hutton and now Naismith and others couldn't