The Champions v Valencia - Predictions

Mmmmmmmm, this is a hard one,obviously. Valencia are a cracking side and playing really well in La liga with quality all through the team,however the Rangers are playing well with a lot of desire and hunger,so I'm going for a draw.

The Champions 1 Miller

Valencia 1

Rangers 5/2 - Draw 21/10 - Valencia 6/5

More bets: http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/1484368/Rangers-v-Valencia.html

Tough one. Play like we have been playing in the CL and we should get a draw. Valencia are an excellent side though and will cause us problems. Hernandez likes to shoot from anywhere so McGregor may have a busy night.

My heart says 1-1 but my head says 1-2 Valencia.

Tough one. I know we are capable of getting draws in big matches at home.

But if I had to say a score I'd have to say it would be our first defeat of the season.

Rangers 0-2 Valencia.

They really are a good side and there isnt much between them and the CL holders Barcelona.

Tough one. I know we are capable of getting draws in big matches at home.

But if I had to say a score I'd have to say it would be our first defeat of the season.

Rangers 0-2 Valencia.

They really are a good side and there isnt much between them and the CL holders Barcelona.

Barcelona CL Holders? :D

Inter ;)