Weiss - I Would Stay At Rangers!!!

VLADIMIR WEISS last night gave Rangers an Old Firm boost by hinting he may stay at Ibrox.

The on-loan Slovakian is due to rejoin Roberto Mancini at Manchester City in the summer, but he refuses to rule out a permanent move to Glasgow. He said: "The question of my future is a difficult one.

"I have a contract in Manchester until 2013 and I would like to return there, if that is possible.

"But I am very happy in Glasgow - Rangers are a club at the highest level with excellent training facilities.

"More people know me here and the interest in football is enormous."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3193536/Vladimir-Weiss-hints-at-permanent-move.html#ixzz13AdPX2ZS

VLADIMIR WEISS last night gave Rangers an Old Firm boost by hinting he may stay at Ibrox.

The on-loan Slovakian is due to rejoin Roberto Mancini at Manchester City in the summer, but he refuses to rule out a permanent move to Glasgow. He said: "The question of my future is a difficult one.

"I have a contract in Manchester until 2013 and I would like to return there, if that is possible.

"But I am very happy in Glasgow - Rangers are a club at the highest level with excellent training facilities.

"More people know me here and the interest in football is enormous."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3193536/Vladimir-Weiss-hints-at-permanent-move.html#ixzz13AdPX2ZS

So The Sun just completely ignores the highlighted quote?

Nowhere has he said he'd stay. To be honest, I've no idea what he's worth but it will certainly be outwith our budget.

Man City aren't short of wide options with Silva, Milner and Johnson (not to mention Tevez' prefered position is slightly wide from centre) so he wouldnt be in the team any time soon. A loan extension might be possible.

Edited by Totti

No. Walter only plays youths who have already played in 1st team games, like Weiss.

Serious question... was it not Walter that introduced both Fleck and Wilson to 1st team games ? Actually, did he not also introduce Kyle Hutton into 1st team games ? All considered youths, right ?

No. Walter only plays youths who have already played in 1st team games, like Weiss.

Fleck, Hutton, Wilson, Wylde and Loy (a few from recent months) hadn't played first team football before Walter played them.

Who buys and immediately plays youths with no first team experience to speak of anyway?

Can we get a spastic smiley sorted please?

Fleck, Hutton, Wilson, Wylde and Loy (a few from recent months) hadn't played first team football before Walter played them.

Who buys and immediately plays youths with no first team experience to speak of anyway?

Can we get a spastic smiley sorted please?

Charming.

Wilson aside, the others have hardly played for us, let alone done anything.