Radio phone-ins

What need is a video of Papac getting snapped and then Broadfoot going down with Radiohead's "Karma Police" playing in the background!

I thought you were tech minded, is that not the sort of computing skill you possess? IF not someone else got on it please. Would be great to send that around the internet.

I was listening to the clyde 1 phone in and all i heard was celtic supporters blaming the ref for the result :), but one thing stood out and it was a comment from hugh keevins regarding the abuse that ally McCoist had been subject to from the home support was nothing short of vile, hugh stated that as the home support were leaving near the end of the game they turned on McCoist with vile rants and ally turned to them and apparently stared the shit out of them and just shook his head....

Any comments guys if you will please.

I was listening to the clyde 1 phone in and all i heard was celtic supporters blaming the ref for the result :), but one thing stood out and it was a comment from hugh keevins regarding the abuse that ally McCoist had been subject to from the home support was nothing short of vile, hugh stated that as the home support were leaving near the end of the game they turned on McCoist with vile rants and ally turned to them and apparently stared the shit out of them and just shook his head....

Any comments guys if you will please.

I dont have any of the detail but Keevins mentions that in the Record today too - which would suggest that it was pretty obscene stuff if he feels the need to re-iterate it.

In the online version of the Record Keevins called it a "character assassination"

Im sure ally would have been loving the moment knowing that the tims were hurting after getting done over by there greatest rivals:) and not the abuse that was coming down from the main stand behind him.

He'll have enjoyed shaking his head as a silent, dignified mark of disrespect towards them in return. Coisty will be so used to getting abuse in and around their midden, that it'll be like water off a ducks back these days.

Why was Radio Catholica taken off of Freeview? Absolutely gutted..... I was at work and we have freeview, would have been superb to let the guys at work hear the pain...

Can't get it on the internet as its blocked....

WATP!