Kilmarnock 0 : 2 Rangers - CIS Cup QF

I wasnt impressed by either Little OR Wylde to be honest. That said, there were very few of our players who did impress me last night. It was such a poor game that I couldnt continue watching after the 2nd went in.

Little's strike was a cracker - reminded me of Novo's at Pittodrie a couple of seasons back.

Naismith took his very well too - Naismith is a decent finisher but lacks composure at times.

What did strike me about us last night though was just how fluid our tactics and formation are. At various points last night we had :

• Naismith & Weiss up front
  • Naismith up front, Weiss wide right
  • Naismith up front, Weiss in behind the striker roaming
  • Edu playing the "hole" position with Weiss up top
  • Weiss up top and Naismith playing the free role

With a fluidity around formation, tactics, personnel like that we must be a nightmare to defend against.

I wasnt impressed by either Little OR Wylde to be honest. That said, there were very few of our players who did impress me last night. It was such a poor game that I couldnt continue watching after the 2nd went in.

Little's strike was a cracker - reminded me of Novo's at Pittodrie a couple of seasons back.

Naismith took his very well too - Naismith is a decent finisher but lacks composure at times.

What did strike me about us last night though was just how fluid our tactics and formation are. At various points last night we had :

• Naismith & Weiss up front
  • Naismith up front, Weiss wide right
  • Naismith up front, Weiss in behind the striker roaming
  • Edu playing the "hole" position with Weiss up top
  • Weiss up top and Naismith playing the free role

With a fluidity around formation, tactics, personnel like that we must be a nightmare to defend against.

Whats good about this is this is how the top modern day clubs operate. With the increase of 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 often players in the final third rotate and drag players around the park. Maybe we are starting to see some form of total football back at Ibrox :whistle:

BBC highlights:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/9122489.stm

Should've had a penalty by the look of it. Shall we form a mob and go and hound the ref and his family? Maybe make some death threats? Or shall we just accept that sometimes they get it wrong?

Stonewall penalty,get the letters off to the SFA:)