team for septic

mcgregor

hutton rodreigez papic smith

hemdani ferguson clement

Prso

burke boyd

one of the wingers has to go and martin for me is the fall guy. hes been very poor of late and a spot on the bench will do him good. we need the extra man in midfield so ive brought hemdani in. dont be suprised if shebo starts before boyd as leguen tends to favour his signings over everyone else no matter what. Ill take a draw on the day but after sundays mauling i fear the worst. theres just too much to fix in one game and too many players not performing.

Clement is out for 6 weeks so that counts him out and Prso is rated as doubtful. After that shite performance on Sunday fuck knows what team PLG will put out but the performance has to be 100 times better. We know the players can do it that's why Sundays shite was so frustrating!!! :mad:

mcgregor

hutton rodreigez papic smith

hemdani ferguson clement

Prso

burke boyd

one of the wingers has to go and martin for me is the fall guy. hes been very poor of late and a spot on the bench will do him good. we need the extra man in midfield so ive brought hemdani in. dont be suprised if shebo starts before boyd as leguen tends to favour his signings over everyone else no matter what. Ill take a draw on the day but after sundays mauling i fear the worst. theres just too much to fix in one game and too many players not performing.

I agree with your team but not quite the formation at the front. Burke is more likely to run the wing.

However if Clement is injured we need a rethink and maybe Martin will keep his place.

I'm starting to sway to the opinion that two wingers isn't the way to go in the SPL but I also feel it's too early to make those conclusions.

One step at a time as they say. A good performance vs Dunfermline would be a boost ahead of Saturday but ultimately means nothing as Old Firm fixtures can throw the form book out of the window. I stand by the opinion many have said that Rangers are due to give someone a doing soon despite all the teething problems we're having. The biggest game we've had so far this season, aside from Sunday, was against Hearts and we beat them soundly. I'm confident that the team will step up to the plate tomorrow and Saturday.

Stewarty, Optimistic Loyal!