Guys - I've been away for a few days.

I'll try and get the issues mentioned sorted over the next day or two - work permitting. In the mean-time, apologies for any inconvenience but the security upgrade was mandatory.

:)

another issue i've just noticed....

I'm struggling tolog onto to the forum using the username and password boxes located at the top right of the homepage because, like the background, the font is white.

issue fixed

:)

It started off as an inconvenience, now I'm getting increasingly pissed off at either having to scroll to the top of the page or work through the forum menu. No other forum I know makes you do this - get it sorted admin. Generally, forum updates are beneficial but this new format is a distinct step backwards. Not impressed.

'Breadcrumbs' now added to foot of thread view (under the quick reply box).

Some of the new smilies are difficult to make out. Wink and roll eyes are a real struggle in particular....although I know you'll say it's my age.

I agree, the smilies are crap.

Should be replaced now with the more familiar ones.

:rolleyes:;)

Would be good if every box on the page from this box we type in to the thread boxes had a darker border around them. :)

I've darkened the border slightly - hopefully that is agreeable with everyone... :)