I've darkened the border slightly - hopefully that is agreeable with everyone... :)

Makes a huge difference. Much more easier on the eye now. :thup:

How about a Lennon icon like the Boogie one where he's got a wee greetin' face. Is that do-able? :D

I prefer the way that the system previously dealt with new posts. It was new posts since my last visit, which I found helpful. Now, it's everything that I haven't read, much of which I have no wish to read given the number of posts that come from "Walter" or "Jim White".

I know that I can go onto the forum home page and mark them read, but I've no wish to do that every time I visit the site.

Breadcrumbs? :confused:

Computing Dictionary

breadcrumbs definition

(After the story "Hansel and Gretel" by the Brothers Grimm).

1. Links displayed across the top of a web page listing the most recently visited pages so the reader can quickly jump back to one. Since this function is provided by the web browser, breadcrumbs are a waste of space.

A better use of the space is to display links to the page's logical parent pages in the information hierarchy.

2. Information output by statements inserted into a program for debugging by printf.

The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing, �© Denis Howe 2010 http://foldoc.org/