Mark McGhee - windae licker

I tuned into BBC Radio Scotland last evening to hear the pain and anguish of Dandy Don, Rheinhart Gordon. There was an unexpected bonus some twenty minutes after the mighty Inversneckie had just humped Abergreen 1-2, Mark McGhee appeared trackside at the hill of dung to confront a microphone being held by Jim Spence. If you were inclined to be kind, it was a bullish and garrulous performance by McGhee, if you are a realist, Mad Mark took the opportunity to howl at the moon.

The Ginger fae Forfar extended the invitation, "your team showed committment tonight"?

I will paraphrase the two minute reply from Dirty Dingus :

the players reacted well, undone by a soft penalty, really showed all that stuff said on Saturday was a load of rubbish, we did not run up the white flag at Celtic park, I have not lost the dressing room, everything went against us, ah mean everything, three penalties, an own goal, an inexperienced side, and everything went for Celtic, a big excited crowd, a highflying team, and HENRIK SITTING IN THE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go, in the world of McGhee; Paul Hartley, Zander Diamond, Chris Maguire, ................. and Dirty Dingus himself, were all mesmerised by HENRIK SITTING IN THE STAND!

Nurse, the screens!

McGhee should surely be on his way this morning?

Him and his sectarian players should all be the focus of their fans' ire.

May I suggest an alternative revenue stream for the soon to be jobless, Dirty Dingus McGhee?

Andy Walker is forever relating how good a chanter Mad Mark is, to this end I propose a recording career beckons. A reworking of the old George Formby song, 'When I'm Cleaning Windows' to, 'When ah'm Lickin' windaes' would be a sure fire hit.

How he keeps his job I'll never know, well I sort of do he is an "Aberdeen" man. He has been a lot, lot worse than the 2 Jimmy's but they were hounded out for being Rangers men, they got the club into the top 6 consistently and had a good run in Europe. McGhee bottom 6 his first season, pumped out of Europe in the first match, relegation could be on the cards if he keeps up their brilliant form.

Plus the arrogance of the man knows no bounds, heard his press conference briefly for the ICT match and he seem overly arrogant.

this sums the man up... in today sun

Add a comment (0)

HIS Aberdeen job, going once.

His legendary status at the club, going twice.

His chances of managing Celtic... GONE.

Mark McGhee admitted himself that he started one job with dreams of another.

It's been 17 months and 59 games since he burst through the front door at Pittodrie brimming with confidence.

He's now on the verge of leaving with NOTHING.

McGhee talked the talk when he took over from axed Jimmy Calderwood a year past in June.

He bullishly insisted he would walk the walk.

Still gutted to have missed out on his dream job at Celtic, he even vowed to show the Parkhead club what they were missing. You can't say he didn't do just that.