Official Club Statement

Who's that aimed at Barry??:confused:

Certainly not you! Just anyone who finds TBB sectarian. I'm just annoyed that the club's given in and called people who sing TBB sectarian without acknowledging how littered with inconsistency the whole thing is, and without providing an actual definition of sectarian. Highly irresponsible. It may be sectarian under certain definitions - but what are they? Why aren't they up for scrutiny? It cuold very well be sectarian to call someone sectarian. I know what racist is, but then if the Famine song's racist, I'm not that sure. I'm even less sure what sectarian is, if TBB is sectarian.

Edited by bmck

Bain/kerr/uefa are the best employees selik have, they should be worrying about these feks and taking action against them, rather than pissin in our pool about a fekkin song.

A day later and increasingly pissed off that the club leadership is prepared to confirm the contrived perception of institutionalised sectarianism by asking us not to demonstrate it - as much as to say we know you do it but please just don't do it on this occasion.

Who the hell does Bain think he is to issue these statements? He's not one of us, he's not a Rangers man, he's in no position to judge the intent of the average supporter. I find him both insulting and ignorant. As if we don't have enough idiots to deal with.

Certainly not you! Just anyone who finds TBB sectarian. I'm just annoyed that the club's given in and called people who sing TBB sectarian without acknowledging how littered with inconsistency the whole thing is, and without providing an actual definition of sectarian. Highly irresponsible. It may be sectarian under certain definitions - but what are they? Why aren't they up for scrutiny? It cuold very well be sectarian to call someone sectarian. I know what racist is, but then if the Famine song's racist, I'm not that sure. I'm even less sure what sectarian is, if TBB is sectarian.

I knew it wasn't me,I just wasn't sure who you were aiming it at

Elements contrived to get us a fine from Uefa as to regards the siging of the Billy Boys. Now those same elements are contriving to get Rangers under the spotlight from Uefa again. Should we ignore the warning from Uefa and OUR CLUB AND SING AWAY? or take the approach, best not sing it in front of the Uefa observer therefore bringing our club into facing an fine or possible ban from the Champions League. WHY PLAY INTO OUR ENEMIES HANDS? SHAME FC ARE DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING THAT WILL DEFLECT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEIR AGENDA AGAINST THE REFEREES.