Celts aiming to nick Ibrox kid

The Sun have suggested he will sign for Celtic within the next day or two and they'll have to pay compensation...

Since when did you start believing the sun or are you judging on the laws of averages that they may get something right sometimes.;)

Since when did you start believing the sun or are you judging on the laws of averages that they may get something right sometimes.;)

They seem to have this inside track this time unfortunately so I'll definitely plead the averages law... ;)

If we show him the door it would cost us a tribunal fee of 6 figure is what elfideldo is getting at if we let him go for nothing.

Sorry but that looks very dubious. Must be a different kind of tribunal than I've ever been involved with. Perhaps he's suggesting that we would be in breach and have to buy out his remaining contract?????

For players under 24, other clubs have to pay compensation for their 'training/academy' costs if they buy players...

I doubt it will be too much though and a tribunal will have to sit in judgement.

Sounds like another Celtic minded Danny Wilson case. I've got to say, i know if their good enough we want them, but i've no idea why we would ever be buying youth players from that mob, when at the first chance, they'll be off. Get in the gers - minded lads

God no let's not get back to those sort of restrictions. These two Celtic minded youngsters have brought Rangers at least 2.5 million pound in for our troubles. Not a bad investment.

I know, i know, its just the feeling that you dont want any of the unwashed on our books

I am afraid i don't share that view i just want the best players possible for Rangers, no matter what religion or creed.