Brian Laudrup Donations

It's about 10 weeks since Gersnetters donated towards the cost of the Brian Laudrup article published in a Danish newspaper, which I covered from my own funds. Donations totalling �£157.96 were made and still sit in my Paypal account. I'd like to invite suggestions how best this money might be used in the interests of the Rangers community and I'll be happy to transfer it to Gersnet admin to use for whatever purpose attracts most support.

Over to Gersnet members............

How much did it cost to get the message of support printed in the Danish newspaper again?

If you're out of pocket MF I suggest you take back what you're owed. I'd be happy to donate again to ensure you aren't out of pocket. If you're not out of pocket I think we should donate the money to a Rangers related charity or any charity infact.

Please say if you are out of pocket MF. You kindly paid for the article out of your own pocket and it's simply not fair if you are down.

How much did it cost to get the message of support printed in the Danish newspaper again?

If you're out of pocket MF I suggest you take back what you're owed. I'd be happy to donate again to ensure you aren't out of pocket. If you're not out of pocket I think we should donate the money to a Rangers related charity or any charity infact.

Please say if you are out of pocket MF. You kindly paid for the article out of your own pocket and it's simply not fair if you are down.

Thanks but the donations will only be used for a Rangers cause, that's a firm decision. If no one comes up with a suitable idea then I'll think of something myself - but you all made the donations and I think it's only appropriate the membership should decide what to do with it.

Thanks but the donations will only be used for a Rangers cause, that's a firm decision. If no one comes up with a suitable idea then I'll think of something myself - but you all made the donations and I think it's only appropriate the membership should decide what to do with it.

In that case, like I said in my initial post, a donation to a Rangers related charity is my suggestion.

Actually there might be , just checked and it is being run by Dingwall ..... who knows where the money might end up

Invested in a new machine to make more T-Shirts perhaps..............................