Rushden and Diamonds GK commits suicide.

Sad to hear, they must be pretty bad to even think of doing these things, especially so young.

My soon to be ex wife's cousin killed himself only last week, 35 years old, wife, kids, no one can understand why as they thought he was fine.

Yet police were reported as saying that "there were no suspicious circumstances". When a 24 year old commits suicide seems to me there's something very suspicious.

Not suspicious in the way that they aren't looking for anyone ie if the boy was murdered.

We'll never know why he did it.

When a 24 year old commits suicide seems to me there's something very suspicious.

Really? A lot of people find the Twenties quite a tough period of their life. I don't know the statistics, but I'd wager that among adults, more people in their 20's take their own life than any other age bracket.