I'm beginning to rate McGregor more now than I did in previous seasons.

i`m doing that too.

i`m prepared to see what he can do for us in the rest of this season.

i`m one of his strogest critics but he has shown 100% improvement and commitment lately so i think he should be given another chance.

last chance though for him:admin:

i`m doing that too.

i`m prepared to see what he can do for us in the rest of this season.

i`m one of his strogest critics but he has shown 100% improvement and commitment lately so i think he should be given another chance.

last chance though for him:admin:

He's the man in possession at the minute and hasn't put a foot wrong. I think it would be wrong to judge him on previous seasons since he's never had a chance with Klos & Wattereus ahead of him so going purely on his performances this season he's been excellent. He's got excellent reflexes and seems to be a v good shot stopper. He can kick well too and the big thing I like the most is how he starts play very quickly once he gets the ball to hand.

He's the man in possession at the minute and hasn't put a foot wrong. I think it would be wrong to judge him on previous seasons since he's never had a chance with Klos & Wattereus ahead of him so going purely on his performances this season he's been excellent. He's got excellent reflexes and seems to be a v good shot stopper. He can kick well too and the big thing I like the most is how he starts play very quickly once he gets the ball to hand.

yep, totally agree.

i`m putting his past performances down to being unsettled and angry about not getting a chance.

what i will say is that ill fully understand why he was so upset he wasn`t getting a game if he continues to improve as much as he has sinc ethe season started.:thup: