Weiss - Stop blaming him

I agree but he doesn't help himself by his attitude and his head going down all the time. He hardly beat a man going forward today right or left wing but it's when he loses the ball he rarely chases it back and just starts walking, send him back to manchester fleck can't do any worse IMO........

I agree but he doesn't help himself by his attitude and his head going down all the time. He hardly beat a man going forward today right or left wing but it's when he loses the ball he rarely chases it back and just starts walking, send him back to manchester fleck can't do any worse IMO........

I agree to a certain extent but i think we would see a totally diff player if he was on the right wing every week. But we wont see that as smith will never admit he is wrong.

TBH i thought he was our best player today. He was the only one who a) wanted the ball and b) had a go at them.

He wasn't given much space most of the time either. Almost every time he got hold of the ball they swarmed on him.

TBH i thought he was our best player today. He was the only one who a) wanted the ball and b) had a go at them.

No chance. Back to the usual of running down blind alleys and picking wrong options. There may have been contributing factors and he was not alone in playing poorly but we do not pretend that he was anything other than very poor.

Ness was our best player imo.

what you been drinking the day gribz :) he beats 5 men going backwards, as soon as he goes forwards he loses the ball or just runs into a man. he was poor today, attitude and all........

He wasn't given much space most of the time either. Almost every time he got hold of the ball they swarmed on him.

which we never done none to any of their players that I can't think of. they wanted it more today.......

He wasn't restricted to the left wing today and deserves the flack for reverting back from his excellent performance at Motherwell to running down blind alleys, being greedy and ineffectual.

That is the way i see it as well. I would have pulled him off today and put on Fleck or Beattie. I think i might even have tried Alexander in an outfield position to have gotten him off.